welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Friday, December 10, 2010

I AM BACK!

OH HEELLOOOOOO :DDD

FROM NOW ON I AM BACK TO BLOGGING.

Now most of the fifth formers are living like there's no SPM. (:

I AM ONE OF THEM! ARE YOU HAPPY FOR ME? :D BWAHAHA.

Well, there is still Chinese paper for me.

Will study Chinese for the last time in my life.

Of course I do read Chinese newspaper & the most important one,

I KNOW TO WRITE MY CHINESE NAME :3

IN MY ENTIRE LIFE TOO!

There is lots of after-spm-plans for me like how others do so.

Hopefully I can realise them one by one ♥

Today was one of the best days in my life with my momma.

Went Pavilion KL with her. She has passion in photography too.

Took photographs with the Christmas deco (Y)! *santa claus is coming to the town!*

Shopping! bought my prom dress & shoes &

STICKY!

Bwahahahaa!

After that, dinner @ Sakae Sushi.

Too bad didn't manage to grab Mua Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 );

& tyre puncture on the way home -_____-

It's still a good day to me.

Feel much more relax compared to the tension days for 3 weeks.

-----

Nevertheless,

I love her & she loves me lots too.

Thank you mommy.

(:

Messy hair, eye bags. but, hey! I'm happy (:



Goodnight, God bless you ♥

No comments: