welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Terrible drivers I met before.

Well, I suddenly have the inspiration to blog.
Teehee! I have not been updating my blog for such a long time. Miss me not?
I am not supposed to online but I gave myself excuses to take a rest for AWHILE.
Okay, back to topic.

What's the responsiblity of a driver?
- Send his customer home safely without any complaints.
As you see, the title was " Terrible drivers I met before " .
Let's begin from the latest one,

1) A female driver of mine in high school
It happened on last friday. wtf -.- Ruined my good mood after the installation. She is the most idiotic person i have ever seen in my life! Such a shame of female. BOO!
She asked me to walk home! wtf! The reason was, I need to write down that I need to go home with afternoon session on the piece of name list. WHAT THE HECK?! Oh please, I didnt do that before since I was Form3. Why would you want me to do so? What's your problem?! B****! She said it loudly with the LCLY FACE. Fine! When i walked away, she asked me to enter the van. wtf. =___= ! I WAS SUPER DUPER ANGRY! My parents also didn't treat me like this before, WHO ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO ASK ME WALK HOME FROM PJ! Afterwards I told my mom about this on the phone, she made a phone call to the boss to complain ze b****! We don't know why the boss didn't pick up his phone. So my mom got that b**** number from her friend. My mom just want to know what happened, why would she treats me like this! GUESS WHAT? THAT B**** SAID, " Oh sorry, is your daughter fault for not informing us. I didn't know that your daughter is so stingy." GET F***** ** AT YOUR HOME DON'T COME OUT LA! She even asked my mom not to scold her. UGH. POKE YOUR EYES MAN! In the end she said sorry to my mom. Well, she should say sorry to me too.

She made me damn pissed off. -.-
First time in my life I feel being ashamed by someone. Congratulations. nah -.-

2) One of the driver when I had my vacation in China
Luckily he was paid to be our driver for 2 days. He is a smoker. Got once there was a traffic jam, the scenic zone was located in that area. He couldn't bare with the traffic and he said something not nice to hear. He said, " Why would you guys choose such boring places ? Waste time and waste money! " Wth. We paid him salary, and this is what we get. My mom's friends were really pissed about it. They asked the traveling company to change driver immediately. kuat! LOL.

Conclusion:- Be a nice driver, don't get cursed by others.

That's all I think. Due to the short term memory of mine I could only remember this two so far.


Tata! Miss you (:

1 comment:

-JayLeo™- said...

i don't wana be your driver T.T so geng one u. ><