welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Sunday, May 9, 2010

updatesss!

Few weeks ago I did blood test with my sisters.
Don't worry, it's just for purpose of body check-up. (:
At first I still thought it'll be damn fast but it's not on me T-T
The doctor couldn't find my green green nerve, he poked me three timesss!!!
no blood was sucked -.- wth. so he decided to get it from my palm.
after 2 mins like that, only 1/4 of my blood filled the syringe. ):
i was worrying myself. why i am abnormal from my sister =_=
Since the doctor says it's enough so I feel relief.
So I took my report on 30th of April night.
I can remember it because I was so tired after came back from leadership workshop.
Heh, just got a little bit problem. I am okay :]
I asked the doctor about erythrocytes and red blood cell in the report.
For your information, in our syllabus both of them are same.
Yeah, they are the same thing. Just because of different statement in chinese so the report came out like this. lols.
Before I left, he reminded about both of them are the same. HAHA. so cute.
Buddies, health is more important than wealth and everything.
Take good care of yourself (:
----
Happy mama's day to mommy, ILY.
sorry for didnt do anything special to you :/ i feel a bit useless..
but i still love you. mwah.

No comments: