welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Blog Was Died For Two Months :X

Konichiwa :}

Do you miss me? I bet all my readers ran away, sniifffs!
10 more days to sport's day yet my works still hanging there. SIGH.I know I'm not doing my job well in this, I'm sorry =/ But I hope you guys can understand my situation. Perhaps only cuties know how busy I was ): Finally one of my task is completed, hehe :D Kinda happy with it cos I don't have to worry on this more. I THINK SO =.= ish.
Now only realize time passes so fast, from the beginning of the year I still thought this year gonna be so damn long and tough. Well, as we all know almost 5 months gone. SPM is not far away from us, ); I didn't even start preparing my mid-term exam and our trial.
I know it's useless for me to talk these craps here. Revise my homework is better than sitting here and blog. hahwtf. My eyes are damn tired now, sayang my eyes *kiss kiss* XD Today stayed back for perkhemahan until 6smtg. Haihs, start from next week gonna skip my tuitionss for it. =/ This friday gonna attend a workshop held by sunway (: Hooraayss! I miss spending time with cuties and members :}

Wish me good luck in everything alright, loves.
Nights (:

No comments: