welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My foot prints.

Hello, Ni Hao (:

How have you been? Congratulations to the fifth formers that SPM is finally over! You guys can enjoy your life fully madly. My brother is chosen for NS.. He will be leaving to Perak during January. aahh.. Nobody help me in do house work for 3 months ): So sad.

-----

As I mentioned before, I went Yunnan, China for vacation.
On 6th December night, 11pm, we left our house to airport. buh-bye milo, ice & my girl girl (:
Reached airport we met up others at McD, then check in.
omg, while waiting the time to pass, i suddenly received a call from stranger. He is a Malay. He asked me where am i. So i told him cos i thought he is going to fetch us home so he wants to know my identity. damn shit. so i said i not clear and i have to ask my mom. Luckily my mom is back, so i pass her my phone. That guy ask her whether want to buy things. =_= & he wants to meet us on the day we come back from china. Holy shit, i quickly call my brother tell him that we are safe in airport. Shocked me. phewww. Afterward we depart to Shen Zhen.

Shen Zhen Airline gave me bad impression. ...

whatever.

7th December 09, Monday (#1)

● I saw lovely couple in the airport, gahh! (ignore me, i m just jealous -_-)
● Our tour has 15 person, which included me. :]
● Kuala Lumpur - Shen Zhen - Kun Ming
Shen Zhen
met up our ShenZhen tour leader, a guy (i forgot his name). Went ShenZhen International Garden & Flower Expo Park. Had our lunch at _insertname_ restaurant in Shen Zhen ; Drank Beer mix 7-up which is Sandy. LOL ; the scallop there is so so "fresh" yet "clean". -.- the shell of scallop didnt wash at all, WOW.
KunMing!
Met up our tour leader, Yue Ling who has the nickname xiao ling. (hah, remind me of Xiao Ling) ; Overnight at Sakura Hotel.



1,2 and 3) sunrise ;
4) a close look.


1-7 ) ShenZhen International Garden & Flower Expo Park

The only group photo with me.
---
Stay tune for coming up posts.

No comments: