welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Friday, December 25, 2009

Lonely Christmas.

*my current desktop background :P*

This year Christmas is the most boring Christmas eve in my life, i think.
Parents not at home, so didn't get to celebrate. Sounds sad right. hmm, yeap.
I feel lonely. sob sob.
I feel glad that my pets accompanied me & my siblings when we are bored and lonely.
They are lovely :) heehe. love love them!
her cute tiny tiny teeth!
Milo. Sometimes she looks emo.

Ice (:

cousin playing with ice.
Opps, Ice is hiding under the chair. She might thought that was her dog house. haha

Fight as usual -.-
Milo
Ice! :P

"Hello ladies & gentlemen! Ms. Milo is here."

she is smiling? (:


I LOVE MILO. MILO LOVES ME. HAHA.

dumbo? :P
run run :O
my dear Ice. ( Over-expos photo. lol )

xoxo

HAHAHA! Ice looks dead in this photo.

Their toy <3
oh so cute! x]
---
following photos are taken by my sister while i was folding clothes -.-
*meowww*


I was playing with her, hah

No comments: