welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Sunday, November 29, 2009

What's their name?

YAY!
WELCOME THE TWO DOGGIES TO THE SIM'S FAMILY (:
Now i still brain storming what name i should give them.
wtflol.
THEY ARE SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!
Both of them are GIRL. (:
THEY ARE GOLDEN RETRIEVERS! AHHHH!
currently 2 months old.
i will upload the photos soon! ^^


//EDITS(291109)*

the cute ladies :}




this dog was keep sticking to my mom, uhhh.

he was too hyper, i think. lols.

this is ROCKY! (:
Now he is only 8 months old!
WHICH MEANS AFTER 6MTHS
MY DOGGIES WILL BE AS BIG AS HIM.
*OMG, so happy*

---


You might be curious why i own cats and dogs. Haha!
Now this matter makes me damn headache.
The puppies are in the cage, while the cats don't want to go home. ):
They are behind my house now.
Yesterday once my cat saw the puppies, one of the puppy barked at her. :O
This is so damn shit. =_= why cats and dogs hate each other.
Once the puppy barked at her, she ran out of my house! so sad ):
Aahhh, luckily at night she came back. Hopefully she will be okay with it.
I must thank god if cats and dogs can be good friends. lol lol lol.
Am I dreaming? If it happens, it must be miracle!


Today went pet shop to buy them accessories like dog shampoos and etc.
I CANT WAIT TO BRING THEM GO OUT FOR EVENING WALK! :D
Anyway, we most probably gonna name them MILO/KOPI/ICE. :P


Happy belated 16th to BABY! ;D

GOODNIGHT! ♥

No comments: