welcome to quackiequackboo@bs (:

Friday, November 27, 2009

blooop blloopp!

Date:- 24th November 2009
Footsteps:- Pavilion > Lot 10 > Pavilion > One Utama

Went Country Hide, Lot 10 with momma to change my tote bag.
Ah! Luckily still got stock, if not i have to spot on another desire one.
A backpack of CH is wish listed by me. :D
I hope my momma will buy for me. *pray pray*
We will go Pavilion again! LOL. For photo shooting.
It was 1U Jusco Member Day! Momma need to go there help out our counter there.
There was so so so crowded. o_o The shopaholics so damn crazy.
Went home at 8pm, but 9pm only reach =.= 1U is so far from Serdang.
Blahrs, whatever.

---

Yesterday something unhappy happened between me and my dad..
He scolded me, i didn't say anything.
I damn bu shuang.
Why in your eyes i am always not as good as others.
i want freedom ): haih. @#%@#$!!
7 days more i will be 16! wheee (:
Not forgeting my China trip on 7th Dec.. =/
I will miss you guys.

Click my ads! TQ.

No comments: